Rat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ruby passed away tonight. It's sad to think I didn't get almost any time with this precious little guy. I got him when he was a year old, very skiddish- distrustful- always on edge. As the months passed though he warmed up to me. Especially after he got sick. In the end he was taken by a tumor.

Goodbye, Ruby. My first and most difficult rat. You didn't like me much at first, but you warmed up to me and I knew you and I would form a special bond. I love you...I miss you already.

Attachments

·
Registered
863 Posts
I'm very sorry for your loss :( It was really kind of you to take in a special needs rat. Where did he come from?

It's wonderful that you could teach him to trust you. The bond you had with Ruby sounds very special.

The bright side of this is that you now have advanced rat-taming skills!

·
Registered
227 Posts
Sorry for your loss, you probably spent more time with Ruby than you say..its after they are gone we wish we had more time,,it is all to short,and at the same time, it is very special
R.I.P Ruby.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm very sorry for your loss
It was really kind of you to take in a special needs rat. Where did he come from?

It's wonderful that you could teach him to trust you. The bond you had with Ruby sounds very special.

The bright side of this is that you now have advanced rat-taming skills!
He came from a friend of a friend. The female he came with warmed up instantly. I could tell that he would be a challenge right away, but like I said, he and I eventually made a bond. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts