·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Wow... Big pics... 8O And so slloooow.

The white one weaves because lighter eyes don't see as well, so they try to focus by weaving.

I don't know about names, though, I'm awful with them. :)

·
Registered
997 Posts
My Acid loves her carrots as well. :3

The only time she ever nipped me was when I was playing tug of war with her and using a carrot as a rope. She got so upset she let go, went around and nipped me on my wrist; which prompted me to drop the carrot and she zoomed off with it. xD

·
Registered
224 Posts
Aww, I can't see the pictures. :( It says the server has timed out. Maybe it's just down or something.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
997 Posts
Just be careful with them around that computer, they could do some damage to both the comptuer and themselves.

The little chocolate one is adorable, I love the tip on her tail. :3

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
I'm always wrong about stuff like this. :lol:

But I'm going to guess 5-6 weeks?

Now we wait for someone who knows that they're talking about. :D

·
Registered
814 Posts
I couldn't see the pictures :(

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Nazarath said:
I couldn't see the pictures :(
Did you try the second set, Naz? They're on a different server.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
they just started play fighting this week?! aren't they supposed to get through that BEFORE i get them?

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Um, no? Why would they 'get through that'? They're babies. And they'll play fight until they're too old to bother. :)

·
Registered
814 Posts
yea I tried both of them :(, my comp hasn't been liking me today.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Nazarath said:
yea I tried both of them :(, my comp hasn't been liking me today.
well the second set definately still works i just tried it on a different computer.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
figured id give an update for yall.

their personalities have definately come out. Tea is VERY athletic and jumps/climbs/runs around the cage all night and when i take them out to play. If i open the top door of the cage she jumps up the top of it(wire thin) and then jumps onto the roof of the cage and runs around up there for a while.

Weavy isn't fond of running probably because of her bad eye sight. But she does love to explore me and sleep under me(which worries me cause i don't wanna crush her). She loves when i pet her head and scratch her ears.

Neither of them mind being picked up but they prefer to just run around on their own. Also gotta move slow around them cause they seem scared of my hands. Strange if you ask me cause if im sitting on the ground with them and move my leggs the first thing they do is run up and investigate but if i move my hands they retreat.........

1 - 18 of 18 Posts