Rat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I have joined this forum in search of guidance and advice for the weeks to come. I am not new to rats, currently, I have two 10 month olds, Puka (a siamese albino dumbo) and Okii (a hairless) who are not very social. I got them from a pet store where they froze and shivered when I held them. They have come a long way and though I can't really hold them long I can still touch them with no issue. I am a crazy animal person, a rescuer, and hopefully one day I can be a Vet Tech or get a degree in Zoology. I have 6 cats, a dog, 2 rats, and a grumpy looking betta fish. I bottle raised most of my cats and they grew up with my rats and absolutely love them.

I am excited to welcome two new babies to our family in the next week, Yuma (a dilute rex dumbo) and Nova(a berkshire rex dumbo). For the last week I have been preparing to bring these two home. I have been doing a lot of research into new things for my rats to better improve their lives and homes. Of course, I will post in the appropriate forums so for now I am saying Hi! :)

(hopefully putting a picture is ok? I didn't see anything in the rules... if not I can remove it :) )

1 - 3 of 3 Posts