Rat Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there! Nice to meet ya!

I'm a college student with a passion for rodents. Currently, I have a six year old hooded female rat named Arrietty. She had a sister that died a few years ago, and has had two cage mates since that she never learned to get along with.

We look forward to meeting you all

·
Registered
555 Posts
Hey there! Nice to meet ya!

I'm a college student with a passion for rodents. Currently, I have a six year old hooded female rat named Arrietty. She had a sister that died a few years ago, and has had two cage mates since that she never learned to get along with.

We look forward to meeting you all
Share a picture of her :)

·
Registered
664 Posts
Wow six, really? What have you been feeding her? I need some of that lol! My oldest is only three. Welcome to the forum! Cute pictures :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wow six, really? What have you been feeding her? I need some of that lol! My oldest is only three. Welcome to the forum! Cute pictures :)
Sorry I was so late to reply, the holidays have demanded my attention. Lol. Anyway, I have always just fed her lab block with lots of fruits and veggies. I never stuck to one type, though I used forti-diet for quite a while. A store here orders it in bulk and it comes out to only about 2.00 a pound. I actually joined this site to get some advice for her, lol, but I can't post in the health forum.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts