Rat Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm Sara im 15 years old and I currently have one fancy rat馃槉her name is siri and I've had her for about 5 months and she's 7 months old. I'm a first time rat owner but I have gotten Very lucky with her. She's been a sweetheart since day one and she chose me. I went into petsmart to get a guinea pig like everyone else in my family has but I saw her running around and I couldn't resist. I have 2 dogs at my moms a wimeriner and a Great Dane and at my dads I have a guinea pig, 2 chiwawas, 2 jack russles, and a small poodle (house is full)!!. But I love my little rat and I'm pretty sure I spend more money on her than my self lol. But I'm getting a critter nation for my birthday (December 9th) and I can not contain my excitement !!!

Registered
Do you plan on getting her a friend (or two haha)? Also is your guinea pig all alone? Piggies and rats are very similar in tht they need a cagemate of their own species to be happy. We've got a bit of a zoo at my house so I get having a full house!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Once I get my critter nation I plan on getting a friend because i can split the cage into two levels but they would still be in the same cage (only after quarantine) and I'm getting another rat for Christmas! And once I have the room with my new cage im sure I'll be adding on to my little rat family 馃槉and the guinea pig doesn't have a cage mate yet because she's so young, she was the runt of the litter so once she gets bigger we are getting her a little friend

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.