Rat Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! My name is Deniese (you can call me by my nickname, Ven, if you would prefer), and me and my boyfriend resently purchased two rats from our local pet store.
I had done quite a bit of research before hand, and have looked into making my own hammocks and such (once I get myself a sewing machine) for when the ones we have purchased get ruined.
So far I haven't come up with anything pressing regarding my two sweeties (other than the slight fear that Riley is actually a boy), but I do have one question regarding forcing socialization on your rats. I don't feel very comfortable with the idea, I don't want to force my little ones to be held when they are still unsure of me.
Other than that, I think I have things pretty under control. My next big step is coming up with a good mix for their diet. I want to make sire I give my little ones nothing but the healthiest.

Well, I hope to get along well with everyone here and learn a lot. It is a pleasure to meet all of you, and please do feel free to message me at any time. I am still a novice but I am learning everyday, and I hope to one day become well versed enough in rat care that I can help those starting out as well.
(So sorry for the long getting, I can get carried away sometimes...)

- Ven

1 - 1 of 1 Posts