Rat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My question is do you guys ever feel guilty about mistakes you made with your rats? Like beginner mistakes or maybe stuff you just didnt know? I sometimes do, i had a fairly old girl and she was sneezing alot, vet told me it was age and i Should keep her comfortabel and she died a few days later of what i think was a heart attack.. It was horrible to see and i still feel guilty about it... My other rat died very sudden she was fine When i went to bed and gone when i woke up...I wonder what i missed???:(

·
Registered
42 Posts
Oh yes, definitely. I did a lot of things wrong with my first guy... I feel very guilty.
But we all learn, right? Try not to dwell on the past!

·
Registered
405 Posts
My question is do you guys ever feel guilty about mistakes you made with your rats? Like beginner mistakes or maybe stuff you just didnt know? I sometimes do, i had a fairly old girl and she was sneezing alot, vet told me it was age and i Should keep her comfortabel and she died a few days later of what i think was a heart attack.. It was horrible to see and i still feel guilty about it... My other rat died very sudden she was fine When i went to bed and gone when i woke up...I wonder what i missed???:(
When I first got a rat, I got a lone one. I felt so bad after researching that I went out and bought three more. Obviously, I feel bad about a lot of the mistakes I made to those four, but now I can take better care of my current ratties:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts