Rat Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I really need someone to adopt my 4 boys near me. I want them to go to a nice loving home where i know they will be happy and safe and clean. My house mate is bipolar and odd her medication and so therefore will no longer allow me to have my rats here and i can't move out because i have no where to go. I only ask that you prove their saftey and send me pictures and some cute videos of them every once in a while so i know they are safe and happy please. I am really desperate!! I'll give you everything i have fir them that you'll need to provide for them please!!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Where do you live? Hopefully there's some people on here close to you that wouldn't mind adopting your boys! I'm really sorry about your situation, it's unfortunate you can't keep them anymore but it's good to know you're trying to get them adopted out to a good home :) Best of luck! I'll try to help out any way I can!

·
Registered
30 Posts
I'm so sorry Camelle My hearts braking for you , just reading your plea for your ratties brought a tears to my eyes :( There's no way I could for I'm saving for vet care or my 2 new girls & if I can't take care of them as well as my own . It wouldn't be right . Lots of great people on here . Some one should be along shortly to help you . Don't worry I think everything will be fine :)

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've been reposting on this feed for a while now. I live in nc and so for no one has stepped forward at all. They've already tried to kick me out twice over them.

·
Registered
2,871 Posts
Have u tried facebook groups? Rat groups or pet classified groups in your state?

There are usually a ton of them just search on facebook for your state or major city near you and pets and groups will come up.

Goodluck

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Have u tried facebook groups? Rat groups or pet classified groups in your state?

There are usually a ton of them just search on facebook for your state or major city near you and pets and groups will come up.

Goodluck
I've got a post up on craigslist as well as here and nothing so far and rat groups usually tend to check craigslist religiously you know?

·
Registered
248 Posts
I've got a post up on craigslist as well as here and nothing so far and rat groups usually tend to check craigslist religiously you know?
DON'T USE CRAIGSLIST!
Unless you want your rats to become a five year old's pet or a snake's lunch don't put them up there, it is never a good idea to put animals on craigslist.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Are you on Facebook? There are a lot of great rescue groups that may be able to help you.

·
Registered
224 Posts
I can take your ratties if you can deliver them to me, my car wont get that far

1 - 14 of 14 Posts