Rat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
oops, i posted on the wrong forum :-(

I got two rats, boy (Eggo) and girl (Waffle) from a very kind breeder. Waffle came to me pregnant and now there are 9 babies!
I LOVE THEM!
They're 2 weeks old,
they are fuzzie but i hear they'll loose their hair soon
Looking for any suggestions and support!
I'll admit it, I'm a boy, and I LOVE my little babies and that's not very "cool" with my friends, but who cares! I love all my ratties!
any suggestions for cage designs for my new beloveds (sigh, most of them have homes as soon as they are ready to leave my doe).
Anyone in the New Paltz area?

·
Registered
798 Posts
... im confused... In some posts you say you got them from a responsible breeder and in others a petstore? which is it?

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
I went back to check your posts, and Renay's right... You've said you got them from "a lovely and responsible petstore" and "a very kind breeder". Which is it?

By the way, any pet store that sells pregnant animals isn't responsible. Any breeder that sells pregnant rats has no business breeding.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Kimmiekins said:
I went back to check your posts, and Renay's right... You've said you got them from "a lovely and responsible petstore" and "a very kind breeder". Which is it?

By the way, any pet store that sells pregnant animals isn't responsible. Any breeder that sells pregnant rats has no business breeding.
excellently put

1 - 4 of 4 Posts