Rat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I don't know if anyone will share any secrets because I know a lot of you have your own websites where you sell hammocks and cubes and all that cute stuff...

BUT

Can anyone give me templates/instructions/ whatever to help me make my own stuff like that.

I know everyone's prices are reasonable but I'm in college, I'm good at sewing and my rat makes so many ratifications that I think making my own would just be reasonable.

·
Registered
60 Posts
if you just cut 6 even sides of fabric and cut a hole into one side, and then sew all the sides together and turn it right-side-out through the hole, that's a pretty good cube.

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
http://www.ratforum.com/Forums/viewtopic/t=4985.html

For cube hammocks

For regular hammocks, I use a sized paper rectangle template. Cut out two pieces of fleece, position the handles in each of the four corners (facing inside) and then stitch around the edge (leaving a gap to turn inside out). Double stitch the area where the handles are for extra strength. Turn the whole thing inside out and stitch closed the gap.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey everyone thanks for helping me out! I'm going to try all of these, well maybe not the hard one lol.

I'll post pictures soon.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts