Rat Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
My baby PEW girls, Miri and Bean
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am asking this for my sister. She is very interested in hamsters and we were trying to find her a hamster forum like Rat Forum. All of the ones we found are less organized than Rat Forum and harder to navigate. Are there any well organized hamster forums out there?

Thanks.

Registered
Freddy, Alfredo, Juniper, Figgy, Dobby
I am trying to join a mouse forum but it is also so confusing!! I guess a rat forum is just the best of them all :sneaky::sneaky:

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've been on a few other forums (hamsters, mice, Pok茅mon, etc.) and none have been as organized as this one!

Reactions: ratmom!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'll send her the links, thanks everyone!

Registered
Hi, I love hamsters, and I actually rescued a few last year, so I love talking about them with others. Many people say they love hamsters, but they are not really into them as it might seem. Most of them love the ideas of these animals, but there is so much to learn about them, for example, the reasons behind hamster backflips or heart conditions and so much more. I can understand your frustration, there aren't that many forums about animals that are well organized and super informative, but I have hope this aspect will change asap.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts