Rat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oh, also, one of the families interested in two of my rat pups need a bigger cage. All they have for the moment is a 10 gallon aquarium and I know that it isn't big enough for these silly girls..they love to play. However the family can't afford a new cage. Does anyone near Chambersburg PA (example- Harrisburg PA, Gettysburg PA, Hanover PA, HAgerstown MD, or Frederick MD) that would have an enexpensive cage to sell?

·
Registered
995 Posts
Ask around the NE PA Rat Breeders/Owners FB group- a lot of members live in that area! If you need an invite, let me know.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I definitely need an invite and a Web address too if possible. I don't want the babies to be mistreated by inexperienced rat owners by accidental ignorance.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I would recommend having them look on the craigslist website for their area--I usualy see quite a few inexpensive slightly used cages on there in my area!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Craigslist is a good idea, another idea is maybe thrift stores? Does PA have a freecycle (freecycle.org)? That could be another place to look as well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts