Rat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have one little boy who will try to crawl in your mouth and lick your teeth! I am guessing he smells something we ate and is interested. Does anyone else have a dentist in training on their hands? I find this behavior too funny

·
Registered
119 Posts
My little boys try to do this too.... it was cute at first until i woke up with a mouth full of ulcers which im pretty sure is a result of there tiny nails damaging the inside of my lip. I tend to get ulcers anyway but this times there are lots of teeny tiny ones which ive never had before and are exactly where they were pulling at my lip... so no more messing with my mouth for my guys lol xxx

·
Registered
79 Posts
I have one little boy who, no matter how much I try to keep my mouth shut, will pry his way in and licks at my bottom teeth. I think it's absolutely adorable, but I don't let him do it too much. I don't want it to become a huge habit of his.

·
Registered
365 Posts
There is a hilarious series of photos if you google "rodentistry" of a girl and her rat caught in the act. Adorable!

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Some of my girls did this as well. It was startling when it first happened, lol.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts