Rat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
May sound dumb but.. I was letting siri free range and explore all around my room today and I sat down with her and we do this thing where I run to one side of the room and she runs and popcorns after me and she gets all excited and happy once she gets me. But anyways I was sitting down and she was climbing all over me then she went to run under my dresser and she like full on ran into the leg of it.. Her eyes aren't cloudy or anything.. Was she just go into running and hiding that her brakes weren't working ? Or could something seriously be up..

·
Registered
955 Posts
Is she red eyed? My red eyed rat runs into stuff all the time as red eyed rats often haven't got great eyesight. In fact all rats don't have great eyesight so of they are hyper and not paying attention then they could easily run into stuff. Just babies being silly babies :)

·
Premium Member
4,287 Posts
Pink or red eyed rats do have particularly bad eyesight and can run into things easily if they arent paying attention. Actually black eyed rats can make mistakes too, particuarlyl if it was a white dresser leg against a white wall, or similar shades going on

1 - 4 of 4 Posts