Rat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I'd add a new introductory post on here despite not actually being new after returning from a hiatus...

I'm ratclaws - used to post on here quite a lot (when I had more free time during University). Thought I'd give it another go on here as I'm regularly posting on rat pages on Facebook too! It's amazing how much changes when you're not here for a while... I've owned rats for almost 2 1/2 years now and learnt a lot along the way, willing to help out those who need advice on the forum once again!

Currently I own three does (Daisy, Luna and Raven) who are spoilt to death in a Triple Savic Royal Suite! Should hopefully be having two bucks for the first time from a registered breeder in June so I'm very excited for that and for Raven and Luna (both spayed) to have male cagemates (with Daisy always with either Luna or Raven of course in a separate section). Looking forward to meeting new rat owners! :)

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Impressive setup ya got there! Happy rats, I'll trust!
Okay, what do you know about avocado leaves and rats? What would the toxicity symptoms be of a rat who has ingested a tummy full?
I anxiously await your reply because the new rats in my place have done just that: eaten a tummy full of avocado tree leaves. Granted, it was a bonsai avocado, but still ... any clues?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Hi! I'm new here, and I don't have any rats yet, but I'm hoping to get some in a month or so. :)

That's a nice cage! Too bad they don't sell those here in the US.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Welcome back! Your cage is absolutely wonderful! If i were a rat, i would for sure want you to be my owner! What lucky babies they must be. ;D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts