Rat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to this forum and will be getting to fancy rats home this weekend. They are bought in a petstore here in Norway and they really don't have much information on them. :( They are very nosy and friendly. Anyway, thought I would include two picturs of one of the rats we're bringing home to see if you can tell me anything about their type. I think they are blue dumbo rats but I am not sure about the dumbo part. what do you think?

·
Registered
627 Posts
Hei, hei! Velkommen, så morsomt å møte en felles nordmann! :) Rottene dine er veldig søte!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hello all!

Today we picked up the rats and took them home. Orvar and Harry is currently sleeping at the top of their cage after exploring their new home. They are forward and nosey and haven't made a sound so far. We thought we would give them some time in there before we open the door and let them come out if they want to. They are so cute and even tho pretty identical they have a bit of different marking on their tummies. One have a tiny round white spot and the other have a tiny white line. Oh and it seems that one is dumbo and the other not right now. We'll see.

hej hej inesita! kjekt med nordmenn ja! er du på tamrotter.com også?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts