Rat Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
So lets start with the basics, my name is Bianca and I come from South Africa (I don't own any lions either ;);D). I'm pretty new to to this whole rat owning thing, although i have had mice before, but i believe its a bit different. A few days ago, Friday the fourteenth to be specific, I was given a tiny little rat pup who was probably no more than six or seven days old as far as i could tell and I'm joining this forum so that i can give her a good happy life as far as possible, because i have found this website informative and very useful. I really have no idea about what else to say.. so anyways... hello and nice to meet you all ;D

love Bianca and my rat (no name just yet)

When I was a young warthog...

On a scale of one to ten, where one is not fond and ten is extremely fond, state your fondness of goats. You can tell a lot about a person by how much they like goats.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Oh no...I love goats milk! However, their eyes are a bit scary to me. We had a pet goat at the barn where I boarded my horse. She was a riot! Her name was Nay-Nay, lol. When she first came to the barn my horse was scared of her, but she quickly made friends. They bought her to clear the land. =( She was chained a lot, which bothered me, but she wasn't mine. I felt sorry for her. She was always "baa-ing" for attention. She got along great with my two German Shepherds, and the managers and owners dogs. I think Nay-Nay thought she WAS a dog! lol
Anyway, nice to meet you Bianca! Best of luck with your new baby. I hope it goes well, and goats milk is great to feed a baby rat, if you don't have access to baby rat formula.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts