Rat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new here, but not new to pet forums! I'm also a first time rat owner (or rather, I will be in the near future), but have owned and do own several other pets! Currently I have a netherland dwarf rabbit (Lilo), a short-haired syrian hamster (Mango), a roborovski hamster (Lychee), and a winter white/campbell's russian hybrid hamster (Puddi). I've also owned sugar gliders before (3 of them for about 3 years).

My boyfriend and I are hoping to get 2 female dumbo rats in the near future. I've already purchased and painted a DCN for them, along with lots of toys and other supplies to fill it with. I think the only thing I'm missing now is some litter pans, fleece for lining the trays, and perhaps some more toys (and food, but no sense in buying that yet).

We will be moving around mid July - August however, so we're not really in a super big hurry to bring our ladies home right now, and would prefer to do it after we're settled in to the new place. I've been hunting for breeders though, and it's been challenging. I'm located in southern Indiana, and for whatever reason, it seems like I can never find breeders for the pets that I'd like in my area! This is actually the main reason that I signed up here, hoping to find more breeders or rescues.

I plan on posting in the adoption forums once I'm able, but if anyone knows of breeders that might be in my area, please let me know! :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Welcome Rarity! I am new here myself :). I can't advise on breeders being in the UK but I wish you luck finding the perfect pair of girlies ;D.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts