Rat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Hello!
On most forums, people know me by RaivenWings, but you can call me Raiven, Rai or Mel.
The picture here was taken in summer of 2013, when I was 18 with my baby girl Cleo. I'm an avid small animal lover and have owned over 25 rodents since childhood. Most were Guinea Pigs, and I have a lot of experience with them and, I'll just put this out there, that even though this is a rat forum if anyone needs help with their guineas just shoot me a PM! ^-^
Although I've mostly owned guineas, my first pet was a rat named Ricky when I was about six years old. He was given to me and my mother by my kindergarten teacher. After his passing I didn't get another rat until I turned 18, upon which I decided to give ratties another try and adopted Cleo, a 'feeder' from a local pet store. Cleo recently passed away too early in October of this year, and only a week or so ago I rescued another rat, a boy who I'm calling Beau.

Without going into huge amounts of detail, I'd just like to say I'm glad to find a community of fellow rat lovers who I can get and share advise about these amazing critters. ^-^

(I may have posted previously some time ago without being active, but I hope that changes because I need help with my new boy!)

~ Rai

·
Registered
190 Posts
You should get him a pal :) rats need other rats for socializing!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys! Yeah I've been trying to post on the Behavior topic, but... for some reason I'm not allowed to post anywhere other than here OR even edit my profile X.x;

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oooooh okay! Thanks!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts