Rat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello! My name is Brennan and I'm a first-time rat parent. I recently got two girls. They're both 3 months old and very cute! Their names are Edna and Rose. Edna is a gray rat with a white stripe down her belly and Rose is a fawn hooded. Edna is really active and has tons of energy! Rose is much calmer and loves cuddle time, while Edna would rather run around. Me and the girls are still getting to know each other, so it's a really nice experience. However, they're super messy and I'm trying to figure out how to make their upper levels a little cleaner. Their bedding keeps falling out.

They're very silly and prefer to sleep smushed in one of the corners of their cage instead of inside the many places I have for them. Edna and Rose really like the wooden tunnel I have for them, but they don't sleep in it. It's a little frustrating, cause they have a huge igloo and hammock and a fluffy bed to sleep in, but choose not to.

I also have a 9 year old leopard gecko named Geico. He lives in the same room as them, on the opposite end. He's a good boy.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts