Rat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there! I'm Mox. I've been keeping rats for about two years... I just lost my oldest girl yesterday, actually. Pretty traumatic. But my other sweeties are keeping me company! They are such loves. I'll grab some pix. ;D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you! This is my baby Midna who just left us...she was a riotous pain in the butt rat who loved to steal people food and snuggle up in bras,
Midna by Moxie C, on Flickr

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is my beauty queen, Cynthia (cinna, cinnaminna, cinnaminnabear)

She grooms a lot, loves the hoods of jackets, and has the softest fur i've ever felt on an adult rat. Seriously, she feels like a baby.

Dat blaze doh <3

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This is our special snowflake, Zelda. My mom adopted her and her sister as pair, but when she started growing up she grew into a back leg deformity. She stopped eating at one point and they didn't think she would survive the night, my mom stayed up with her feeding her peanut butter. That was nearly a year ago! She lives with my rat family because I have more time for her- she has trouble grooming and when I took her in, had a really hard time getting around. Now, she's still skinny and has a weird butt but if she hears a yogies bag she's nearly as fast as my able-bodied girls! Also she's the best snuggler i've ever had.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This is Artemis (Missy), the baby of the family. She's really speedy, runs around like a lunatic and loves to get into trouble, but if you can catch her she flops and bruxes! She also glares at cameras.

She was part of a litter my mom was fostering so of course I have adorable baby pictures...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts