Rat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a 24 year old female and me and my fiancee live in orlando and are the proud owners of many pets. 5 laso alpsos, 1 shipoo, 2 cockatiels, 2 parakeets, 2 rabbits (1 lionhead 1 wild), 2 guenia pigs, 3 ferrets (2 girls 1 deaf boy), and 16 rats.

And here is the list of them
I've got 6 boys: Harry(hairless), Ninja(black and white hooded), Lestat(albino), Powder(albino with permenant head tilt), Legolas(brown and white hooded), and Loki(the overweight black and white)

I've got 10 girls: Gidget(hairless and the princess), Roxy(sweet blue rex), Oreo(black and white spotted), Abby or Abigail(Albino), Elle(albino with an enlarged foot), Kaluha(brown crazy dumbo), Raven(large black and white), Cleo(blind black and white), Spec(hairless), Sam or Samantha(blond crazy dumbo).

So those are my kids we bought some adopted some and even had some born to us by rats whom have passed.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank yall so much.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's awesome we lovingly nicknamed our shipoo stupid becuase he is permantly stuck forever in puppy mode but he's fun to play with and he's just learning how to swim.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Welcome!! Nice big family you have. I hope you'll post pics!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts