Rat Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all :)

Just wanted to introduce my 2 new rats! (no names yet)

Both are female (hopefully not pregnant) Got them from a local feed supply, they were originally going to be feeder rats. They weren't sure which were male, and which were female. (I am almost 100% positive they are female)

For just getting them, bot handle pretty well. The black and white started licking my fingers :3 The white is pretty calm, did not want to get off my hand to go in the cage, tried running up my arm.

I have had rats before. I had about 13 about 6-7 yrs ago. At that time, I did not know about correct cage space, and all that other stuff. So what I have now is definitely different, and I love it <3

Anyways, attached are a picture of my cage (temp, don't really care for it and the doors. plus its short. Going to get a Midwest come tax time) and my 2 babies on the way home.

Attachments

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello!

Quick little update...

For now at least, the white one is name Nova and the other is Fay (I love astronomical names)

·
Registered
996 Posts
Welcome fellow Texan. :) Depending on where in Texas you are, I can reccomend several vets who treat rats and one who does very inexpensive neuters/spays/tumor removals. PM me if you'd like that info.

Your little girls are adorable. <3

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you :)

Yes, I will definitely send a PM! TY!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts