Rat Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a first time rat owner, I got 2 boys on Friday. They seem quite inquisitive and don't act scared of me at all! :)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
good to see more people from the UK joining up.. welcome!
I can't seem to post elsewhere. Here's pics of my boys:

Attachments

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Their names are Chris and Neil. The latter has markings over his eyes. Does anyone know what the name for their colours/markings is?

·
Registered
437 Posts
Welcome! Yay your from the UK! Your boys are adorable, I think they might be Roans. :)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I lent my camera to my dad so I can't get any of my own pics, my friend took those on her phone. They are in a Ferplast Furet Plus cage.
I'm not new to online forums in general, but for some reason I am not allowed to post in any other sub-forum, or even edit my profile. :( I am in Oxford by the way. :)

·
Registered
437 Posts
You need to post three times in the 'say hello' forum before you can post on other parts of the general forum. This includes your 'hello' post and commenting on other new member's posts. Don't worry, we're all newbies to forums at one point. :)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You need to post three times in the 'say hello' forum before you can post on other parts of the general forum. This includes your 'hello' post and commenting on other new member's posts. Don't worry, we're all newbies to forums at one point.
Cheers. I thought it was because I left it too long between registering and my first post!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hi, I'm also a first time rat owner (and from the UK yayyyy :laughing: ) this forum is great for information, help and advice. By the way your rats are gorgeous, I love their markings.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Aww thanks everyone! :) I'm so glad I chose rats. In the past I've only had 2 cats and looked after people's dogs. I was thinking of getting a ferret, pygmy hedgehog or a pair of sugar gliders but I'm glad I settled for Neil and Chris instead! ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts