Rat Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone! My name is Brittany and I love rodents of all kinds! I have one rattie and his name is Gus. Gus is 2 years old and is under the weather. At this point all I can do is keep him comfy and fed.:( I look forward to learning new rattie things and making new friends along the way. ;D

Rat Mouse Gerbil Degu Muridae

·
Registered
161 Posts
Hello Brittany. Welcome to the rat forum! Gus is rather cute. But, you really should get him a buddy, as rats are social and can get lonely.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Hey Brittany, it's great to have you here! :)

Gus is a handsome devil. What do you mean by "under the weather"? Have you had him since he was very young? I wonder if a cage with ventilation may help?

(I realize you didn't ask for advice...so I apologize for offering unsolicited advice. :) )

·
Registered
23 Posts
Welcome! I also have to vouch to say that he would probably be happier with a buddy =) though you may have to neuter them when they reach a certain age. I'm not too experienced with males though so I may be wrong >.> He's adorable btw! Love the name c=

·
Registered
337 Posts
Groups of males are fine without neutering Kimberley. I only have groups of boys. Stanley, Derek, Clive, Brian and Cedric

1 - 6 of 6 Posts