Rat Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my first 3 rats. Ah such cuties, they are young ( wanted them to grow up with me ) lil babes. They are all so cute aaah, all boys with diffirent personalities. White and black is a lazy li boy, tan and white loves to crawl in cloth and explore, and the hairless babe ALWAYS has some place to be. The lil hairless kept trying to explore outside the bed, what a butt. They all love sitting on my shoulder and are super chill about coming home with me. Now I just need names. I was thinking of calling the tan and white one Indy because he kept tunnling in my hoodie and I had a hard time trying to get him out haha. I hope this place will help me if I have any trouble

·
Registered
85 Posts
Welcome! Your boys sound adorable. Your little hairless rat sounds just like my hairless boy Kurt. He's gone now, but he was one of the sweetest, most adventurous and quirky rats I've ever known.

I'd highly recommend checking out the stickies on this forum. They're packed with great information on everything from diet, to bedding/litter, and good cages. You're sure to learn lots. :)

And if you can, I'm sure we'd all love to see pictures of your little guys!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Watching rats grow up is such a joy! I got my rats at 5 weeks, and they are now 7 months old. I think they look cuter now they are bigger, and I cant wait for them to grow up to become fat adult rats haha!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Welcome!
Have you got any pictures of your babies? :)

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ah! Sorry I have been so busy wit school I forgot about this! Thanks guys and I will get pictures up when I have time!

·
Registered
53 Posts
We have 3 Double Rex pups, they're not quite hairless but rather just have a light covering of fuzz. They're so ugly they're cute! Lovely little things.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I am a new member and relatively new rat parent as well. I am excited to get to know everyone and learn more!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts