Rat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello rattie forum!

My name is Danielle (dani for short) and i'm 16 years old going on 17. I have had rats for 3 years now.
I enjoy learning everything i can, and im still learning, and i also enjoy helping others out.

My girls:
I have 3 sisters Matilda (Ruby-eyed, black banded standard dwarf w/ belly spot), Stumbleweed (Ruby-eyed Cinnimin Essex standard w/ headspot), . Shroomsicle (Mismarked standard agouti hooded). They are 1 1/2 years old.
I have a nakid 11 month old rattie named skinners.
I have 2 sisters, Hazel (Pearl merle bareback standard) and Roo (Pearl merle berkshire double-rex dumbo). They are now 4 months old.

Then I have Roscoe, an orphan I was handed from a friend from school. I had to hand feed him for a while, he is a mismarked beige hooded. He is now 5 or 6 weeks old. Don't worry! He's going to be snipped (and have many girlfriends after the 3 week post neuter wait.. lols, but no babies!)

Nice to meet everyone! Im sure i'll like it here!!

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Hi Dani. Welcome to the forums :)

·
Registered
814 Posts
welcome welcome! it's nice to see another guy joining the rattie world. :D you must post pics of your little ones asap.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Welcome! I look forward to seeing all your babies if you have pictures you can post! They sound very very cute!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts