Rat Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Rat Forum! I am excited to be a member here and communicate as well as help and benefit from other members of this forum! I am new rat owner, but I stayed up for many nights this past month researching and exploring how amazing these animals really are! I have three young 3 month old boys and I would like to adopt another friendly and handled boy, or friendly and handled (spayed) female. I have a ton of space, a ton of time, and a large rat playroom for my babies, I spend 5 or more hours a day playing with them and they are really helping me with my PTSD, I lived for four years in Israel and served in the Israeli Defense Force (IDF the Israeli army.) I am currently living in Brooklyn and would love to meet new friends who are also rat enthusiasts, I am new to town and kinda lonely. I'm 23 years old and live in a three bedroom, so I'm also looking for a roommate if anyone wants to rent a room in a Rat-Friendly home!.
If anyone here can help me with any of these inquiries please let me know! I'm ready to adopt a rat in need of a home ASAP.8) Vertebrate Rat Muridae Mouse Rodent

1 - 1 of 1 Posts