Rat Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In order to have access to post things in other parts of the forum, do I have to MAKE as in POST 3 times in the hello forum? Or can I comment and get everything unlocked?

·
Premium Member
4,287 Posts
you can comment as well, that counts towards your post count, maybe say hello to another member. You shouldnt really start 1 hello and 2 duplicate or pointless threads, its the same with comment posts, just making an empty post is discouraged, it'll still get you the full access but its cheating really

·
Registered
143 Posts
I was confused too but I thought that starting 3 new topics is a bit pointless and messy. So I'm pretty sure that commenting is ok. Well, I guess haha.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I was confused about that, too! Thanks for clearing things up (and allowing me to comment so I'm one post closer to unlocking ... ;))

·
Registered
14 Posts
Yes, thank you for clearing that up. I think the rules need to be rewritten to clarify that.

It's a shame that we can't post pictures until after the three posts. I wish we had the ability to post pics of our rats when we are introducing ourselves.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts