Rat Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I'm Nian from the Netherlands and next saturday my sister and I will be getting two rats from a rattery. So I decided to go looking for some forum, for possible questions, talking to other ratlovers, ect.
This is not the first time we have rats, but it's been a few years (five? six?) since we had them, so my knowledge is gradually being dusted off by my sister, books and sites. The cage is ready and we're busy discussing the exact way to train and feed them.
I'll look around on the forum for the next few days and I hope I can show you our rats soon!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. We don't actually have them yet, so I hope everything'll be okay, but I trust that it will.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes! We have them. Darcy and Joep (6-7 weeks old) are the newest addition to our family. Darcy is mine; a grey-hooded dumbo. As soon as I picked up Darcy he nestled himself in my pocket and I walked around the house with him for a good half hour. I forgot how much I love rats.
Bit of a down side is that I'm away the next day, because we planned to leave them alone for a day to get used to their new home. But the man we bought them from said you should pick them up very soon, otherwise you'll be intruding at théir space, instead of being simply a part of their space. So my sister has hugservice the coming day.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts