Rat Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello my name is Meliza! and my 2 beautiful girls are Little Grey and Oreo! I just got these girls in May and can't believe how happy they are and how much they have grown, physically and personality wise, in just these two short months<3 I love them so very much and am very happy to be a part of this awesome rat community who cares just as much about pet rats as I do. The subjects posted here are awesome. My special favorites are the diy toys. I'm always searching up ways that I can keep them busy and less bored as possible. Hope to be commenting on some forums soon. Thanks guys! ;D

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello welcome to the forums. Your rats look like real sweethearts.

I too am trying to find good ways to keep them busy with toys. Particularly in cage when I'm at work and they can't be out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello welcome to the forums. Your rats look like real sweethearts.

I too am trying to find good ways to keep them busy with toys. Particularly in cage when I'm at work and they can't be out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes I totally understand! Here on the Rat Forum there are endless ways of making toys to keep our babies happy and active!

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I didn't have that problem luckily. Because my rats are quite lazy and prefer to sleep in one of their hammocks all day.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome to the forum. I didn't have that problem luckily. Because my rats are quite lazy and prefer to sleep in one of their hammocks all day.
I know right!?! my babies love their hammocks too. I'm definitely going to be prepared with a variety of toys for my girls by the end of this summer just in time for when I go back to school :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts