Rat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, My name is Devin. I am 16 and Currently have 4 rats. I have been a member of the RMCA forums before but just recently split off. I myself have Rat/ mouse forums, but i will not post the address, as that would be spam. Just pm me if you would like it. I also love the book, The Mouse Knight, by Cutter Hays. It's a very fun book for all rodent lovers. Umm... what else.., Ah, I also am currently a computer technician. i love to Build and fix computers. So if anyone needs help with web design or computer issues, Call me ***_***_****[pm], pm me, or AIM at koltd93.

I guess that's all for now.

-Devin

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Welcome to the forums. As a note, it's a very bad idea to post a phone number on the forums, even if it's a business number, as it could be used by anyone of lesser ethics coming across it. :)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Spammers and criminals of all kinds use bots to scour the internet in search of e-mails addresses and phone numbers. How about just saying "if someone wants to contact me, send me a pm to get my phone number"?

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah sorry, I was not thinking, i was tired.

Omg, My rat is sitting on top of my head. It tickles!

·
Registered
626 Posts
Welcome to the forums! Can't wait to see pics of your little ratties! on a diffrent note, Your into computers too huh? So is my 15 year brother.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Welcome! X.X :) And Happy Posting!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts