Rat Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
I am still new with the rats so i am here to take advices and learn new things abiut rats
I'm still trying to figure out their diet, but I make sure to google everything i want to feed to them to check if its safe for them or no :')
I have a big cage for them and is still 'under construction' (i need to give them more toys so they aren't bored)
As I am still new with rats, please don't be mean if I'm doing something incorectly with them, as I said, I am willing to learn every aspect of them, from their quirks and personalities to their special needs

The rats names are Rosie (albino) and Milky (regular brown rat) and Rosie is mom to Milky :)
Human body Mesh Thigh Chest Art

Rat Rodent Fawn Whiskers Snout

Bird Pet supply Mesh Gas Net

*the second picture is the day when i got them :)
Hope I did a good job with their blankie :3

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hi
I am still new with the rats so i am here to take advices and learn new things abiut rats
I'm still trying to figure out their diet, but I make sure to google everything i want to feed to them to check if its safe for them or no :')
I have a big cage for them and is still 'under construction' (i need to give them more toys so they aren't bored)
As I am still new with rats, please don't be mean if I'm doing something incorectly with them, as I said, I am willing to learn every aspect of them, from their quirks and personalities to their special needs

The rats names are Rosie (albino) and Milky (regular brown rat) and Rosie is mom to Milky :)
View attachment 309098
View attachment 309097
View attachment 309096

*the second picture is the day when i got them :)
Hope I did a good job with their blankie :3
Welcome Erika<3, Rosie & Milky!

Glad to have you with us, Your girls are beautiful <3.

We are all here to help and support each other, don't hesitate to ask questions. :)

Here are some helpful videos, Shadow the Rat & Emiology are pros and have lots of videos on all kinds of topics.
Caring for rats
Cage setup
Rat beddings
Rat diets
Albino rat myths (thought this would interest you)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome Erika<3, Rosie & Milky!

Glad to have you with us, Your girls are beautiful <3.

We are all here to help and support each other, don't hesitate to ask questions. :)

Here are some helpful videos, Shadow the Rat & Emiology are pros and have lots of videos on all kinds of topics.
Caring for rats
Cage setup
Rat beddings
Rat diets
Albino rat myths (thought this would interest you)
Thank you so much, I really appreciate you spending time to type me this and find some links for me :')

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi and welcome to the forum.
Rosie and Milky are beautiful. :)
I bet they have a strong bond, being mother and daughter.
Thank you so muchh 🥺
And yes, they are very lovely towards each other, Milky is especially very gentle with Rosie (I think she knows that Rosie is blind and very sensitive to light so she takes extra care for her)
I just wish that I knew if Rosie was pregnant again 😭 because she was with a male rat before I got them and her ex owners aren't really sure if they mated or no

1 - 7 of 7 Posts