Rat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

My name is Jenny and 3 weeks ago I became the proud owner of my first two little girls, Rin and Luna! At the beginning of this year, my partner and I moved into our first house together and we rat-sat for a friend. Their two beautiful girls Biscuit and Cookie made us want to become full-time rat owners - we had no idea what lovely pets there were before we met them! My partner is now on an 8 week charity rally which he started in July and arranged for his friend to buy me some rats on his behalf to keep me company while he is away. Best surprise present ever!! They are both adorable and I'm starting to see their personalities really come out. I've be scouring the internet to learn everything I can about being a great parent to them - often waking up in the night to Google queries on my phone!! I've been enjoying reading threads in the Behaviour section and now have a few queries of my so thought I would make an account. Thanks for reading :)

rinandluna.jpg

·
Registered
918 Posts
Welcome Jenny, your rats are so cute! I think actually meeting people's pets rats or actually having them makes people realize how awesome they are as pets. See you on the forums!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts