Rat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have just purchased two gorgeous female rats from my local pet store. These are my first rats ever but like all my pets I have had I plan to give them the most amazing lives.

Ace
Ace.jpg So this is the lovely little Ace. She is very shy but adventurous. She likes to hide in a stubby holder but the second you are not watching she is out to explore. She loves her peas and hiding in my clothes. Despite her shy nature she is definitely the boss in the cage.

Nim
Nim.jpg Also known as 'Naughty Nim' from her behavior on her first night with me. She is a little guts who jumps into the fresh food (Often literally). She is a lot more out going than Ace and loves to play in my hair.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Loving them so far.

Naughty Nim lived up to her name this afternoon. They have a play box that is in the lounge room. Usually they jump out to have cuddles (I gently put a lid on top if I have to turn away for a moment). I took Ace out for a pet and a moment later Nim is missing. I went into full panic mode. Locking doors and calling her name. She had gone less than a meter. She jumped to the lounge and crawled into a pillow case. She was having a ball while I was panicking thinking I was the worst person ever.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts