Rat Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I've been viewing this community as a guest for a few months now and I finally made the decision to join. I should have earlier! I have beautiful female hooded rat named Reanie (short for nectarine). My boyfriend and I have been her proud parents for almost a month now. We adopted her from a stranger who adopted her on a whim... Tut tut. I guess she's 2-3 months old. I've been a long time animal lover and have been very interested in rats ever since taking behavioural ecology in university... And now I finally have a little one of my own. I'm excited to experience the joys of rat ownership. Unfortunately, we've already experienced some heartache... After adopting Reanie, We knew she'd need a friend. Which is why we got her friend Ruby from a pet store who got their rats from a breeder. Little Ruby, was a little fat round grey ball with the cutest white blazing... Unfortunately, being inexperienced, I did not see all the signs and we very quickly lost little Ruby to MC. We are moving onto the next steps of rat ownership and now looking into acquiring another little friend and going through the quarantine and introductory periods again. Thank you to everyone in this community for creating an awesome place for everyone to talk about our furry friends and I look forward to contributing to it in the coming years! :D

·
Registered
664 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.