Rat Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi rat forum! I'm Emilie. I have owned three rats in the past and currently own one although I'm looking to buy him a companion. My rats name is Bilbo, I believe he's around 1 or 1 1/2 months old, the pet shop lady was a little vague but I think she said 5-6 weeks old. Anyway, he's a very friendly, cuddly black bareback boy with two cute little spots on his back, that's how I chose him at the pet shop, because of those cute little spots and that cheeky, lovable face. I was having some anxiety related to him which is why I joined. Previously my first and favourite rat died in a freak accident after I'd had him about a year and my other two passed away mysteriously after I'd had them for a few weeks. Hopefully Bilbo will be different, I'm trying to take no chances at all but I still can't help worrying and praying for him before I go to bed. Hopefully it'll pass and I'll be able to enjoy a good time with him without worry!
Rat Muridae Rodent Degu Mouth
My lil baby

Edit: I realize his marking could be hooded but just mismarked, because of those two cute little spots.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi rat forum! I'm Emilie. I have owned three rats in the past and currently own one although I'm looking to buy him a companion. My rats name is Bilbo, I believe he's around 1 or 1 1/2 months old, the pet shop lady was a little vague but I think she said 5-6 weeks old. Anyway, he's a very friendly, cuddly black bareback boy with two cute little spots on his back, that's how I chose him at the pet shop, because of those cute little spots and that cheeky, lovable face. I was having some anxiety related to him which is why I joined. Previously my first and favourite rat died in a freak accident after I'd had him about a year and my other two passed away mysteriously after I'd had them for a few weeks. Hopefully Bilbo will be different, I'm trying to take no chances at all but I still can't help worrying and praying for him before I go to bed. Hopefully it'll pass and I'll be able to enjoy a good time with him without worry!
View attachment 191578
My lil baby

Edit: I realize his marking could be hooded but just mismarked, because of those two cute little spots.
He's very cute.:)
How he's looking at camera
Feeling shy! Really cute.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts