Rat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While my partner has owned rats before, I have not. Since I like to do my own research I have spent a lot of time lurking around reading posts for information, but have not been a registered member until now. We had two rats, one has health issues and passed at a very young age, and since we didn't want our remaining rat to become depressed, we bought him a new friend. Rats are still very new to me, but now that I have loved and cared for them I feel like they are some of the most wonderful animals in the worl, and make sweet and loving companions. Hope to learn much from this community!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh, yes I almost forgot to mention; our oldest, Queak, is a dumbo, partial Rex rat, he is about 6 months old and very sweet. The other, Fidget, is about 4 months old(possibly less) and he is less interested in us than the other, but he is still very sweet. He is a regular fancy rat with dark black-brown fur.

·
Registered
15 Posts
they sound very cute. i have doe rats, and they are so energetic (unfortunately one's ill at the moment). one day i shall own some bucks to compare!

i'm sorry to hear your first rat passed away. i hope the ones you have now, will be with you for a long time :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts