Rat Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
My name is Arthur. I am a student in comic and sequential art and I love animals. A year ago, I got to experience having pet rats for the first time and it is one of the most fun things I have ever experienced. I can't believe how completely cute and full of love these little creatures are. Everyday I am just so happy to be around so much love. I have two rats currently, named Wilford and Brimley. They are 1 year and 6 months old so, they are getting up there. It makes me sad since 2 years is the average but, I am hoping that they are healthy enough and happy enough to make it even longer. We got them from Petsmart so I guess I should brace myself for a shorter life span. My wife is midly allergic to their urine, so I have to take care to clean them and their cage more often but I don't mind at all and my wife just loves them to death regardless. We both love them very very much and they love us a heck of a lot back. I hope to utilize the forums here to gain more knowledge about the rats, bond closer to them, and expand my knowledge about them and any rats in the future.

Here they are:
Wilford:
Wilford.jpg

Brimley:
Brimley.jpg

Thank you!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts