Rat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Rachel, and I'm 21 years old. I own a total of 9 pet rats, all of them strong, smart, fast, and healthy, but I mainly came here to find information for a friend. She and her husband own an adopted rat that recently attained the problem of urinating with blood, and as my concern for rat health on not only my pets, but other's as well, I was wondering a few things about this, mostly what it could be.
She also wanted to know if it is critical to people's health, as she has a baby girl, and another on the way. I'll be looking around yet, but if you could help us out, I'm sure she would appreciate it. I just like learning as much as I can about rats in general, from their health issues to their ways in life. Also, that rat is four of our rats' brother.

More about me, though, after all, I like introducing my ratties to the world! :D We own four girls and 5 boys. Just think, I started off with two, and ended up with 9! lol! But, no matter how many rats I own and care for, each one has their own personalities, levels of intelligence, and favorites, making each one special in their own way. If you would like to see my ratty pets (I run a PET rat adoption, each bred ONLY when enough people request for some of them.), I do, in fact, have a website for them of my own, which the address is listed below. I aim for healthy, fast, smart, and well-mannered pets, as I try to help these critters gain a better reputation than what many people know them of.

My rats and I go everywhere, from the bars to sit silently on my shoulder, to walking about the streets in the summertime. Eventually, I want to train one of my rats to dance upon what you say, which is somewhat working. I'll videotape it for all to see, IF it actually works, which is where the speed and intelligence comes from. After all, how many people have seen a "dancing" rat? lol!

Please do not give me bad word about the adopting, as I'm mainly trying to help people see what kinds of PETS, not SHOWING rats can be for them. If all succeeds, with the aspect of watching carefully for any cancers and illnesses, PET rats will be noticed better in Wisconsin, USA. Hope all goes well in the future!! :D Rach

www.rachelsratties.weebly.com

·
Registered
626 Posts
Welcome! If you put a post in the rat health section I'm sure people will answer it right away!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Welcome to the forums, Rachel...hope to see lots of pix of your Ratties.

I'm in the process of getting my female Rattie pair, actually just another 3 weeks and they will be here, I'm so excited and can't wait =)

Hope that you and your girls/boys love it here as much as we all do and remember....post lots of pics of your ratties :D we always like lots of pics

1 - 4 of 4 Posts