Rat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm Ken and I have 13 beautiful lil ratties that let me take care them. I've had rats from the time I was 17 and just can't go without them. This is my first forum so hopefully I posted correctly .
Sadly, I lost one of my lil ladies two days ago who wasn't able to overcome pneumonia. ( tears welling as I write) I do miss her a lot, they are like family to me and although we stayed up with her through two nights she just couldn't make it. Thanks if you read this, I feel better writing it down.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Sorry for your loss, though I'm sure she knew she was loved. Welcome to the forum, and I hope you feel better soon.

·
Registered
7 Posts
So sorry to hear about your loss. :( I had a rat that braved a lifelong mycoplasma infection. At one point while she was quite young I thought we would lose her to a pneumonic flare up. The round the clock care takes a lot out of you and I can empathize with the heartache involved in trying and trying to get them through it. I hope that she and you had many happy memories together and that you can take comfort in a life filled with love.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts