Rat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm Taina, 25 years old.
I live with my boyfriend Michael and my 10 rats in Dronten, the Netherlands.

My rats:
boys: Orion, Fruitcake, Gomez, Desperado, Dionysos, Samba, Nomad, Chirayu & Paddo and my only girl Cujo. She lives together with Paddo (he's neutered)

They have their own website: www.echtekerels.nl (it means real guys :wink: ) It's all in dutch though

In july I'll get 3 more boys:
Rockabilly Riot, Sexy Little Bashfull & Tough Little Samurai :D Can't wait :p

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanx :D

How can I get me a signature?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanx :D

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi!!!

Just had a quick look at your website and your ratties are all gorgeous!!!
You have some very good looking ratties. I think Chirayu, Fruitcake & Nomad are my favourites though.

Did you get them from breeders? They have such lovely markings. :D

I noticed in some of the piccys they were on woodshavings though. Do you line your cage with shavings? 8O

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Did you get them from breeders? They have such lovely markings.
Orion, Paddo, Nomad, Samba & Chirayu are from a breeder
Fruitcake, Gomez & Desperado are from a friend of mine who adopted a pregnant ratlady :wink:
Dionysos is from a shelter
Cujo is a present from a petstore, they didn't know what to do with her, because she bites

My 3 new guys will come from the same breeder Nomad & Chirayu are from, who is a friend of mine :wink:

Nomad is black blazed berkshire, Fruitcake is black capped and Chirayu is black husky (well he was...now he's more like Black Eyed White :p , I'll post a picture of him when he was younger :wink: )

I noticed in some of the piccys they were on woodshavings though. Do you line your cage with shavings?
In my cages I use birch wood or hemparade (made of hemp)

·
Registered
24 Posts
I thought wood shavings were bad for ratties because they cause breathing problems?

I wish I lived near you,....I'd be going straight to that breeder :D

I've just realised my cage holds one more rat than I thought it did so I'm on a look out for another boy, but I think the Netherlands is a little bit too far away :wink:

All our boys have come from pet shops,....maybe I should try and find a local breeder?!?!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
carlylox said:
I thought wood shavings were bad for ratties because they cause breathing problems?
that's pinewood :wink: and this aren't shavings, but little pieces of wood like this :wink: :

1 - 10 of 10 Posts