Rat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, I am new to rat forum and can't wait to get posting/sharing. Have chosen a little girl ratty from a breeder and can't wait to pick her up in a few weeks. Looking forward to sharing pics and getting tips to be the best ratty owner I can be.馃惌

Registered
Welcome Camille!! :D Hope you enjoy the forum! :)

Is your little girl going to have a friend? Rats are social you see so do much better when they have a friend of their own species to run around with :D

Registered
Welcome to the world of rats!!! They are the most amazing little animals and they give you so much love :) but I second CatsRatsVeggies, you really should look into getting her a friend, they are so much more fun when there's two :D plus it's practically a basic need for them, they can become depressed and unwell if they live alone.

Registered
OMGoodness Camille! My name is Camille too- And I'm new to the forum as well! I rarely meet people that share our unique name, so it's very cool to meet you, and it's twice as cool to know that you and I both joined the rat forum in the same day and that we both love rodents! I'm amazed and thrilled at the same time.
Oh, and welcome to the forum fellow Camille! ;)

Registered
There are a couple ways to do that. You could either upload it to a photosharing site (imgur, photobucket, deviantart, tinypic etc) You would then need to get the image url (with chrome if you right click and simply go to copy image url it will work) then paste it in the image brackets which are
some photosharing sites will give that to you along with other coding methods of putting an image on a site (but this website uses the examples I put) you can also click the thing next to what looks like an old school video "tape" thing I don't know what to call it. But it's right under the smily face in advanced method of posting a message. You can either put the url on the url tab or go to from computer. Just clicking select file doesnt work for me so I first click basic uploader and choose file there.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts