Rat Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,I am a new rat mom of two wonderful boys. They've been family members for about 6 weeks. I truly adore them. They are so sweet and make such wonderful pets and I feel they have been a wonderful example in teaching my son to respect animals of all types instead of believing prejudice stereotypes. Such as all old cats are cranky, all chihuahuas are yippy, all pit bulls are mean...this is simply not true. All rats are not dirty disease carring pests. But do not worry, I am fully aware that they are my responsibility, I'm just pleased with the message they've passed on to him. They are truly intelligent creatures, loving, and good natured; they by far do not deserve the reputation they have.Anyways, I've been reading back posts on this forum for weeks and I'm excited to join and be a new member.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Hello! Welcome to the ratforum. I think it is wonderful that you are teaching your son to respect animals, many parents forget to include this important life lesson! Here you will find many like-minded individuals who love all the misrepresented animals of the world.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts