Rat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. Very new to this. Have 3 10 week old does. Thought it would be helpful to join and have some fellow rat owners in contact seeing as everyone i know seems to think its odd. I'm Molly from surrey and im 21. Look forward to getting to know some of you x

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi!!! I definitely don't think its odd, rats are great pets! Mine gets really wound up when its time to play outside and loves to bounce all over like a ferret even though he's a bit old for such shenanigans! XD

·
Registered
444 Posts
Ohh exciting! Hello to you and your three girls :) what are their names? People always think I'm odd as well, but we just need to teach the world how amazing rats are, I always say its like having a teeny tiny dog! I'm also from the UK :D

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've got 2 black hooded girls called Daphne and Matilda and a dumbo mink called Betty. I'm also collecting two russian blue dumbos this weekend 😄 what do you all have?

·
Registered
444 Posts
Ohh I love hooded babies, they are so adorable! I have a dumbo hooded boy called Sunny, a top eared-pink eyed-champagne called Zak and my little accidental lady who I think is capped with a blaze called Ronnie. Do you have pictures? Love looking at Rattie pictures :) is this your first time keeping rats? You're going to have your hands full with 5 of the littler critters. I remember having 5 and it was crazy...but I did love all the cuddles and kisses :D

·
Registered
955 Posts
I have two top eared blue blazed roans called Meemer and Mooshies and a PEW named Muffin. I'm getting a bigger cage soon and the temptation will be there to fill it with more ratties. Must resist!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts