Rat Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Hello!! Can't wait to start learning all I can about my new furry buddies!! The cage they have is a med. Indoor hutch meant for ferrets. I put chicken wire around the out side of the cage as the bars were way too far apart. It has a wire bottom so I made covers but I have quickly discovered this was not the best option as they have eaten them :/ So now I plan on going to home Depot. to buy laminate flooring to cover the bottom as soon as they eat the last cover that I made.. I assume this will happen in a week or so.. They are not yet hold-able, but they are fearless in the sense that they run up to me and my large dog. They love broccoli and carrots so far.. spinach was a blah, which is fine because I read that they actually aren't supposed to have it that often. I plan on posting on the cage pic thread once I get the laminate flooring in, until then, I have two more posts to go before I can actually post on other topics, so hopefully some one responds to this, or I'll just say hello two more times I guess..

·
Registered
8,526 Posts
Cute!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts