Rat Forum banner

Hello!

2K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  giddy4ratz 
#1 ·
Well, I might as well introduce myself... I'm Tiffa but feel free to call me Akiko if it's easier. I just got my first two ratties a couple days ago after Vixie gave me some good knowledging about what I need to know to convince my parents that I can take care of them. So now I have two lil baby girls, Kenya and Skye, all set up and comfy in my room... Although I need to get them a new cage. Well I mean, I dont need to, their cage is big enough, but I was them to have all the room they want, so my friend is giving me her old rat cage... it's this big, fancy Ferret Nation cage and I'm really excited about that.
Okay, back to introducing myself! I'm 17 and a girl, of course, and I've always loved animals though I'm new to loving rats :p I'm here because Vixie maaaade me be!
Okay so... thats all I guess... Hello!

#2 ·
Lol, hey Tiffa! :p
The sig is adorable! I think you should use the DP you have for MSN, though, it's cuter. :3

Also, I think everyone here knows what a FN is...lol, it's gotta be the most sought after cage on this forum. BTW, you need to see Night's cage...

http://www.ratforum.com/Forums/viewtopic/t=2656.html

Third from the bottom, that thing is as tall as I am, and I'm sure I could lay down comfortably in it. Night is like, cage queen. xD

Anyways, welcome! :p

#3 ·
@_@ Wow, those are impressive. I've got to say, none look quite as tall as the one that my dad and the boys built for the ferrets but all a lot fancier and more pleasing to look at, and seem like the rats would be more comfy than my ferrets ever were... with their 7 level cage and only one level with ANYTHING on it.

#5 ·
Actually Tristan smiles and laughs a lot, you just arent around when he does... and Skye is sitting IN her food bowl and eating @_@ she's so small, I have to stand up to see her in there.

#7 ·
Welcome :D very cute ratties!! (much too small to be rats yet :wink: ) There are a ton of posts in the rat homes forum about converting FNs to cages good for small females, good luck on our rat-venture!

#9 ·
Thank you!
Yes, I've been doing all the measurements to make sure the cage will fit in my room, and beside my computer, away from the window, so they can be near where I usually am and comfortable when they're in their cage. It's going to take a big rearrangement of furniture, but it will be worth it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.