Rat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my name is Stephen. I have a rat named Libby, I just bought her from a breeder. I'm not sure how old she is... but im not to familiar with rats only what I've read so if you can could you give me any pointers on how to take care of her i would be very grateful. :) I have pictures of her in my gallery tell me what you think.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Hi Stephen WELCOME to the forum.
I have a rat named Libby
You NEED to get another female rat to keep her company as SOON as you can. They are very active during the middle of the night when most rat owners are not able to keep them company, so get her a friend as SOON as possible.

These forums will help you and your ratty out alot, there is a lot of info on them. Libby is adorable. Welcome to the forum. :D

-Austin :D

·
Registered
517 Posts
Oh i was just making sure :D You should put them in the same cage :wink: lol just joking with you. And once again Welcome to the forum, i will be looking forward to be seeing you on the forums. :D

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Hello. You're only an hour and a half from me. :) I am curious, if you don't mind me asking... Which breeder did you choose to go with? I am not aware of many in the area. I'd like to be able to recommend someone closer than N. Ohio to those who inquire to us.

It is true, though, a cage mate is so important. Rats can die of depression and loneliness. There's lots of other information all over the forum, and feel free to ask any questions you have.

Welcome to the forum!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts