Rat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. My name's Erica and I'm a senior at Montana State University. I've always had some sort of pet (back at home I have 3 cats, a dog and a very large iguana) and now that I'm one my own and allowed to have pets where I live, I decided on pet rats. I admit that I didn't do enough research prior to getting my babies (which would've saved me a lot of money in the long run) but I am now and I'm just trying to make sure that my rats are happy and healthy. I have three little girls that I've had for almost three weeks: Molly, Pumpkin and Emma. I am so obsessed and in love with them already! My roommate and boyfriend are actually jealous of my little ladies!

Molly:

Pumpkin:

Emma:

·
Registered
532 Posts
Emma looks like my boy Scout but without the blaze :D they're all beautiful~

·
Registered
722 Posts
Pumpkin is beautiful... is she a siamese?

I'm in the same situation that you're in- I'm finally in a house where I can have a caged pet, so I started planning for my rats early on!

·
Registered
11 Posts
hi im new 2. luv ur photos..theyr so cute :)
no wot u mean bout research...i bought a cage that was advertised for rats but turned out to be far too small! the cage i eventually got was £90 but worth the money. i should have looked into it more i suppose, bt at least i'l know wot to do in future :)
must get a digi camera...i want photos tooooo lol
bye 4 now, Teresa

1 - 15 of 15 Posts