Rat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone!

I'm Emily and from the UK.
I've been lurking round the forum for a few weeks and thought it was about time I joined - I love my ratties and love nothing more than talking about them, and about pet rats in general...which many people I know don't seem to appreciate.
I have 3 girls Doris, Dotty and Roxy.
Roxy is Dotty's daughter. About a week after I'd brought Dotty anf Doris, I noticed that Dotty was getting incrediably fat and eating loads compared to her sister...would you believe it, a week or so later out popped 12 gorgeous baby ratties!
Doris is a very shy/quiet girl, she's a lady. She doesn't really like coming out of her house and she's a very good jumper so I have to be careful with her.
Roxy is also very shy, but does enjoy coming out as long as her mummy is with her.
Dotty is the more 'outgoing' one, she loves to come out and explore and is usually found sitting on her perch waiting for me to pass or to feed her a treat.

Anyway I don't really know what to say, lol. Other than that buying my girlies was one of the best things I've ever done, rats will definitely always be one of my pets.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts